Zucchini Noodle Bowl Recipe
- 2 organic zucchinis (green or yellow)
- ¼ cup of cooked chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons of sunflower seeds
- ¼-1/2 cup of squeezed lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of organic fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup of dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Sea salt
- Black pepper – as to your taste
- Shave zucchini lengthwise with a vegetable peeler. (Zucchini can be eaten raw. However, during wintertime or when I feel a warm dish, I will sauté the zucchini noodles over 1-2 teaspoons of sunflower oil. Do not overcook.)
- Toss into the zucchini noodles sunflower seeds, chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil
- Add olive oil, lemon, sea salt, and pepper
- Adjust if needed
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!