Watermelon Salad Over Goat Cheese and Black Olives
- 1 small purple onion, sliced thin
- 2-4 Limes (soft and juicy, about ½ cup of lime juice)
- 1/2 small organic watermelon, cut into cubes
- ½ cup of goat cheese or feta cheese, chopped cubes
- Bundle of fresh organic parsley, chopped
- Bundle of fresh organic mint, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or any other oil of your choice)
- ¼ cup black olives
- ¼ cup of salted pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of black pepper
- Transfer to a small bowl the onion, parsley, mint, pumpkin seeds, olives, watermelon and feta cheese.
- Add oil, lime, and black pepper.
- Mix very gently with your hands, so that the feta and the watermelon will not lose their shape.
Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator to cool down a bit longer.