Why choose us? Many of our clients come to us after numerous failed attempts and years of struggling to get relief from their symptoms. We are not just looking to relieve symptoms, we aim to find the root cause of the body’s imbalances by discovering the source and improving health through nutritional analysis, lab work, biofeedback, emotional support, and personalized nutrition & supplement programs.
Mor’s Nutrition & More is a Functional and Integrative Holistic Nutritional Practice.
We are an Austin, Texas (TX)-based nutritional clinic, with additional offices in Bay-Area, Silicon Valley California (CA), focusing mainly on autoimmune diseases, hormonal imbalance for women, and metabolic dysfunction.
We provide ongoing nutritional support for client’s dealing with chronic conditions relating to:
*Join Our Community of 2500+ Health-Minded People On Your Nutritional Journey*
The practice is managed by Chen Ben-Asher, a board certified nutritionist, clinician, public speaker, and best-selling author. Her personal journey with health and nutrition started at home and now over ten years and countless successful client cases later, her biggest enjoyment is still helping one-on-one clients by sharing her knowledge, experience, and expertise. Chen has developed a unique approach to nutrition that includes the following:
I’m here ALIVE and THRIVING today because of Chen. When the doctors couldn’t figure out what was going on with my body & made me even sicker with rounds and rounds of medications, I was ready to give up. But luckily, I then found Chen. She took one look at me and knew it was food related and said she would help me figure it out. And that she did!
I started working with Chen about 4 years ago. She is one of the few people I trust with advising me on how to care for my body and my autoimmune disease. I’ve even seen doctors in centers that purely focus on my autoimmune disease and they weren’t able to answer all the questions that Chen has for me.
Chen has supported me through every single step of the way on my health journey:
– Finding my diagnosis (testing & interpretation),
– Developing a nutrition & supplement plan,
– Periodic consultations to adjust my plan while my body went through various cycles till it stabilized,
– Educating me along the way how to listen to and understand the signs my body was giving me (knowledge/skills I will carry the rest of my life)
– Tips on different foods/recipes to try and tips for food prep
– As well as supporting through the emotional aspects of the journey (i can’t tell you how many times i cried and she always listened, encouraged me to really let it out and supported me)
Additionally, I’ve use her supplements, protein powders and protein bars for the last 4 years. I can’t recommend them enough, especially for those with very sensitive bodies like me. She sources and produces her products specifically to be allergen free. The new addition to her line, the protein bars, are SO tasty that I almost don’t want to tell you that.
Most recently I’ve tried the energy reading/work with her. This for me is something I was excited to try as Chen and I had been trying to find the last little bit to get me to 100%. The results of the readings are always very spot on and a great data point to help show some other factors going on (food, environment, and emotional). I have to admit this was a very new experience for me and I wasn’t sure what to expect, but seeing the reading and results has been mind-blowing.
And on top of all this Chen herself is an ABSOLUTE JOY. She instantly makes you feel safe and supported the moment you see or talk to her. She will push you and call you out if needed. And she will also celebrate your wins and learnings with you along the way.
I can’t thank Chen enough. I didn’t think it was possible to not only get my healthy body back but to be stronger than I ever was. I’m so happy to be alive today thanks to her and to get to go after my dreams knowing I have her support.
I contacted Chen due to severe allergies and GI issues.
Before contacting Chen I have been seeing multiple other doctors and nutrition consults, which didn’t seem to help much with my situation.
The fist thing I noticed about Chen is her very unique approach to me as a person in general and my issues in particular. Contrary to my previous experiences, Chen seemed to have as much time as I needed to listen to me, ask me all the questions that helped her get to the bottom of what was troubling me and overall treat me as a human being rather than a 30min appointment that’s running on the clock.
As we proceed thru the treatment I also noticed Chen’s flexibility in accommodating my own constraints and preferences related to her suggested treatment. Her recommendations always entailed a dialogue where I could inject my own inputs to achieve a path that I could practically follow.
On top of it all, Chen has some fairly unique gadgets that I’ve never seen before that seemed to have done miracles for me. More specifically, she has this detox foot bath that extracts toxins from the body thru the feet.
I was amazed to see the quantity of toxins that were extracted from my body using this neat gadget..not to mention the great feeling I got after completing each of these treatments.
I would highly recommend Chen to anyone who’s suffering from allergies and/or food related diseases and is looking for a wonderful nutritional consultant to work with!
I would highly recommend Chen for the following reasons;
1. Chen tries to see things in a big picture. She didn’t give me a fix just for something which I consulted her for. She taught me a way of living (a healthy one 🙂 ).
2. Chen is very knowledgeable person. From the sessions, I have learnt a lot of things from her. She explains things in a simple language that we can understand clearly.
3. Chen is very patient. Learning about how our body works and how different type of food impact us is totally new to me. At times I wouldn’t understand it. Without any hesitation, Chen would repeat it and make me understand things clearly.
4. Her fee is affordable. And she is very transparent.
5. Chen has compiled lot of healthy and easy recipes.
6. Chen has experience working with doctors to treat their patients. This is one good reason why I am glad that I consulted her.
7. Above all she is sweet and a very a good person to deal with.
These are the benefits that I personally feel after consulting with her;
1. I sleep like a baby. And I wake up without any tiredness in the morning.
2. I have learnt how to maintain my energy level up and stay active all day long.
3. I have learnt to listen to my body.
4. I have learnt lot of alternative foods.
5. My memory has significantly improved.
6. My recent blood work shows lot of good changes. This means, even by science and numbers I can say that my body condition has improved.
On the whole I am really glad that I met Chen. I would happily recommend her to anyone.
As a life-long dieter, I have tried just about every program out there and have worked with numerous nutritionists. I am so grateful that a friend introduced me to Chen. Rather than handing me a basic program to follow, Chen took the time to get to know me. She reviewed my lab tests for the past several years. She asked lots of questions so that she could understand how my body functions and how I respond to various foods. Chen’s basic premises are that each body is different and has different requirements and that nutrition is the key to good health. If you are not open to making major changes in how you eat, Chen might not be the right person for you. She is not about quick changes and rapid weight loss. But, I am off almost all of my medications now and have never felt better. While I haven’t lost all the weight that I would like to, Chen is always gently reminding me that this is a process -that as I heal my body, more weight will come off.
Chen always goes the extra mile in serving her clients. She offers terrific cooking classes. My family loves the new recipes. She is working with a relative of mine that lives several hours away by phone and asked me to drive with her to see my relative because she was concerned about her. She actually calls you to see how you are doing if she has a concern.
In addition to private and group sessions, I have attended Chen’s free monthly lectures. I have been amazed to learn how nutrition is at the root of the problem and the cure for so many chronic issues facing our society. Chen is a great resource whether you want to lose weight or just be healthier.