Roasted Zucchini with Fresh Garlic and Rosemary
- 4 fresh organic zucchini, cut lengthwise, then half across the middle
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup organic rosemary
- 4 fresh organic garlic, dice
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place cut zucchini in a pyrex pan.
- Sprinkle rosemary, salt, garlic and black pepper on top.
- Add water and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until it gets soft (you don’t want to over bake it) If needed, flip over.
- Let them cool a bit, top with coconut oil and enjoy!
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.