Roasted Zucchini with Fresh Garlic and Rosemary
- 4 fresh organic zucchini, cut lengthwise, then half across the middle
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup organic rosemary
- 4 fresh organic garlic, dice
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place cut zucchini in a pyrex pan.
- Sprinkle rosemary, salt, garlic and black pepper on top.
- Add water and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until it gets soft (you don’t want to over bake it) If needed, flip over.
- Let them cool a bit, top with coconut oil and enjoy!