Roasted Cauliflower Over Black Lentils (Energy Booster)
- 1 whole cauliflower breaks into bite-size florets
- ¼ cup of avocado oil
- 1 cup of cooked black lentils, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of organic cumin seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 large bowl of mixed greens: arugula, lettuce and/or spinach
- Preheat oven to 350-400 F.
- Line bite-size florets cauliflower over a baking sheet (parchment paper)
- Cover bite-size florets cauliflower with oil, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, salt and black pepper
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Set aside
Cooking Black Lentils:
- Add 1 cup of dry black lentils over 1.5 cups of boiled water
- Add 1 teaspoon of avocado oil, salt and black pepper
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the water is evaporated, and the legume is soft.
- Turn off the heat, set aside to cool down.
Creating The Energy Bowl
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower and the black lentils over the green bowl
- Add oil, garlic, salt and black pepper
- Drizzle with lemon, mix and enjoy!
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.