- 4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp orange rind, grated
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ Grade B Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a 4 x 8 inch loaf tin with parchment paper
- Combine the almond flour with the baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs with the oil and add the pumpkin, walnuts, orange rind, and ginger.
- Combine the almond flour with the egg mixture until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 1 hour, until the top of the loaf feels firm.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.