HORMONE- WOMAN BASIC LEVEL TESTING
For all documents required for the Hormone – Woman Basic Blood Test.
You need to contact the office directly at 408-966-4972 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This test can be purchased online only after clinical approval.
Need To Ask A Question? – Click Here
WHY TEST HORMONES
WHY TEST HORMONES
Hormones are essential for our overall welfare. We frequently think of estrogen as being a female hormone, and testosterone as being a male hormone. But both men and women make both, plus several more must be in balance for optimum health. An imbalance of any one hormone can throw physical and mental health out of balance, causing aggravating and even serious health problems.
For decades, western medicine has prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy as a “one size fits all” approach. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Hormones are like fingerprints, to achieve optimal health, people must be aware of their specific imbalances.
Being able to identify a hormonal imbalance is essential to design an effective nutritional plan. If you are seeking bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) or a topical therapy, free hormone levels must first be assessed before proceeding with a particular nutritional plan and food supplements support.
WHO SHOULD BE TESTED
WHO SHOULD BE TESTED
Men and women at any age who display symptoms of hormone imbalance such as:
- Men and women concerned with changing hormone levels as a result of age
- Cycling women experiencing PMS symptoms, perhaps related to a hormonal imbalance
- Peri and post-menopausal women concerned with their estradiol and progesterone levels for replacement considerations
- Those wishing to monitor their hormone levels following replacement therapy (oral, sublingual or topical), and subsequently regulate their supplement levels
- Anyone with symptoms involving fatigue, insomnia, stress, immunity problems, blood sugar problems, and overweight should be tested for cortisol levels as well as “sex” hormones
As we age, our hormonal makeup will begin to change as well, therefore it is ideal to understand where the imbalances are and identify an optimal therapeutic plan. Both men and women should perform a baseline test as a proactive step in maintaining physical and mental health, as imbalances may be present before symptoms manifest.
WHICH HORMONES NEED TESTING
WHICH HORMONES NEED TESTING
The major sex hormones to assess are estradiol, progesterone and testosterone. Estrone and estriol are also important sex hormones to consider testing. The main adrenal hormones are DHEA and cortisol. These seven hormones provide crucial information about deficiencies, excesses and daily patterns, which then result in a specifically tailored treatment approach and one far more beneficial than the old “shotgun” approach. Below is a brief description of each of these hormones:
There are three forms made by the body: estrone, estradiol and estriol. The form used in past hormone replacement therapies is estradiol, often in the form of concentrated pregnant mare’s urine (premarin). It is a proliferative (causes growth) hormone that grows the lining of the uterus. It is also a known cancer-causing hormone: breast and endometrial (uterine) in women and prostate gland in men. It will treat menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, insomnia and memory-loss. With the bio-identical formulas estriol is matched with estradiol (biest) to provide protective effects and additional estrogenic benefits. The other major protector in keeping estradiol from running amok is progesterone. Estrone and estriol are also useful hormones to test.
Called the anti-estrogen because it balances estradiol’s proliferative effects. It is considered preventive for breast and prostate cancers as well as osteoporosis. In addition, too little progesterone promotes depression, irritability, increased inflammation, irregular menses, breast tenderness, urinary frequency and prostate gland enlargement (BPH).
An anabolic hormone (builds tissue) that is essential for men and women. The proper level of testosterone is necessary for bone health, muscle strength, stamina, sex drive and performance, heart function and mental focus.
An important adrenal gland hormone, which is essential for energy production and blood sugar balance. DHEA is a precursor to other hormones, mainly testosterone.
The waking day hormone (highest in the morning and lowest at night). It is necessary for energy production, blood sugar metabolism, anti-inflammatory effects and stress response.
Some of the common imbalances identified through testing include estrogen dominance, estrogen deficiency, progesterone deficiency, androgen (testosterone and DHEA) excess or deficiencies, adrenal dysfunction and adrenal fatigue.
- Saliva testing measures the body’s “free” hormone levels which are the activehormone available for use by tissue.
- Provides an accurate level of unbound hormones available in circulation (5%)
Returns and Exchanges
This policy was last modified on August 2020
Please do not accept delivery of damaged packages. Give it back to the carrier for return to sender (Mor’s Nutrition and More), at sender’s expense. A replacement of returned items will follow ONLY upon receipt of the damaged package.
ALL OTHER RETURNS
All returns are handled on a case by case basis.
Pre-approval is required on all returns
Once approved please email us with:
- “Return Request” in the subject line
- Your order number
- the reason for the request and
- your contact information in the body of the email at email@example.com.
After receiving return authorization, be sure to use a shipping method that allows you to track your package. Returns do not include shipping and handling.
- Regrettably, products received after 10 days of purchase cannot and be refunded or replaced.
- Products that have been opened cannot be refunded or replaced.
- Special orders, bars and refrigerated products are non-returnable
- The Balance kTo PALEO Bars are heat sensitive and can melt. We strongly recommend shipping our bars with expedited shipping to prevent melting.
- On the warmer months (May-October), we are highly suggesting waiting 24 hours before eating the bars.
Mor’s Nutrition and More is not responsible for items that have been returned without previous authorization or that have been lost or damaged in return shipping.
SEND RETURNS TO:
Mor’s Nutrition and More
3607 Laurel Ledge Ln
Austin, TX 78731
Orders are shipped by regular USPS, or UPS ground unless faster delivery is requested. If requested, we can also send you the tracking number as well.
DELAYS MAY OCCUR
due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to a backlog from the pandemic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.