Epigenetic Hair Analysis Test

Epigenetic Hair Analysis Test

$150.00

The Epigenetic Hair Analysis Test focuses on how YOUR body RESPONDs to:

  • Food and Food Additives
  • Bio-Waste
  • Toxins
  • Hormones
  • Electric and Magnetic Fields (EMFs)
  • Energy Production
  • Enzymes & Metabolic Function
  • Necessary Nutrients:
    – Vitamins & Minerals
    – Amino Acids
    – Antioxidants
    – Fatty Acids

What is an Epigenetic?

Modern day living has many common influences that can have an
impact on and affect your underlying wellness. These include foods
eaten and nutrients absorbed, along with many common
environmental influences at home and work. Collectively, these are
known as epigenetics.

What Else Controls Your Gene Expression?

98% of our coded DNA sequence presented in each cell of the
body. Our coded DNA sequence is influenced by information and
signals received from our environment (such as gut bacteria,
hormones, toxins and cancer cells). This information can impact our cells growth, cells differentiation and cellular development. All 3 of these essential processes will regulate or dysregulate your gene expression.

Only 2% of Our Gene Expression is mediated by our DNA. Our Epigenetic Hair Analysis Test will evaluate the remaining 98%!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Add a review