Balance Vitamin A-Liquid – HOW OUR BALANCE VITAMIN A LIQUID SUPPLEMENT WORKS
Balance Vitamin A-Liquid – Vitamin A is a group of dietary fat-soluble essential nutrients in different biochemical
forms. Retinyl forms of vitamin A liquid supplement is converted to retinol and released into the
lymphatic system and then circulate in the bloodstream. Most of this compound is
stored in the liver cells, where it can be secreted into the circulation as necessary.
Balance Vitamin A-Liquid – VITAMIN A BENEFITS
Balance Vitamin A-Liquid – This action of the liver allows balanced bioavailability of this nutrient when dietary
intake causes Vitamin A deficiency. Whether it originates from absorption or is released from the liver, vitamin A liquid supplement can also be stored in the muscles, the heart, and bone marrow. Vitamin A benefits the body by maintaining cellular and systemic function at optimal function.
Need To Ask A Question? – Click Here
Returns and Exchanges
This policy was last modified on August 2020
Please do not accept delivery of damaged packages. Give it back to the carrier for return to sender (Mor’s Nutrition and More), at sender’s expense. A replacement of returned items will follow ONLY upon receipt of the damaged package.
ALL OTHER RETURNS
All returns are handled on a case by case basis.
Pre-approval is required on all returns
Once approved please email us with:
- “Return Request” in the subject line
- Your order number
- the reason for the request and
- your contact information in the body of the email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving return authorization, be sure to use a shipping method that allows you to track your package. Returns do not include shipping and handling.
- Regrettably, products received after 10 days of purchase cannot and be refunded or replaced.
- Products that have been opened cannot be refunded or replaced.
- Special orders, bars and refrigerated products are non-returnable
- The Balance kTo PALEO Bars are heat sensitive and can melt. We strongly recommend shipping our bars with expedited shipping to prevent melting.
- On the warmer months (May-October), we are highly suggesting waiting 24 hours before eating the bars.
Mor’s Nutrition and More is not responsible for items that have been returned without previous authorization or that have been lost or damaged in return shipping.
SEND RETURNS TO:
Mor’s Nutrition and More
3607 Laurel Ledge Ln
Austin, TX 78731
Orders are shipped by regular USPS, or UPS ground unless faster delivery is requested. If requested, we can also send you the tracking number as well.
DELAYS MAY OCCUR
due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to a backlog from the pandemic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.