Balance-Bio Clear PVB – IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT & THE GI HEALTH CONNECTION
GI health is directly affected by factors such as poor diet and a stressful lifestyle. The prevalence of refined sugars and carbohydrates and the low presence of fiber in the Western diet have been directly linked to the alteration of the GI microflora. Maintaining healthy microbial balance is an integral part of promoting optimal GI health and overall Immune System Support. Candida albicans is one such organism.
Balance-Bio Clear PVB – THE ANTIOXIDANTS IN BALANCE-BIO CLEAR PVB
Maintaining normal levels of the unicellular yeast-like form of C. albicans and preventing it from converting to the invasive, filamentous form can be a valuable strategy for patients with GI challenges. The body’s immune system is a complex and dynamic defense system, it requires optimal nutrition and abundant antioxidants support to help promote strong immune function.
Need To Ask A Question? – Click Here
Returns and Exchanges
This policy was last modified on August 2020
Please do not accept delivery of damaged packages. Give it back to the carrier for return to sender (Mor’s Nutrition and More), at sender’s expense. A replacement of returned items will follow ONLY upon receipt of the damaged package.
ALL OTHER RETURNS
All returns are handled on a case by case basis.
Pre-approval is required on all returns
Once approved please email us with:
- “Return Request” in the subject line
- Your order number
- the reason for the request and
- your contact information in the body of the email at email@example.com.
After receiving return authorization, be sure to use a shipping method that allows you to track your package. Returns do not include shipping and handling.
- Regrettably, products received after 10 days of purchase cannot and be refunded or replaced.
- Products that have been opened cannot be refunded or replaced.
- Special orders, bars and refrigerated products are non-returnable
- The Balance kTo PALEO Bars are heat sensitive and can melt. We strongly recommend shipping our bars with expedited shipping to prevent melting.
- On the warmer months (May-October), we are highly suggesting waiting 24 hours before eating the bars.
Mor’s Nutrition and More is not responsible for items that have been returned without previous authorization or that have been lost or damaged in return shipping.
SEND RETURNS TO:
Mor’s Nutrition and More
3607 Laurel Ledge Ln
Austin, TX 78731
Orders are shipped by regular USPS, or UPS ground unless faster delivery is requested. If requested, we can also send you the tracking number as well.
DELAYS MAY OCCUR
due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to a backlog from the pandemic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.