- Flexible hours – after work hours & weekend are possible
- Easy communication – text or email
- Significant improvement
- DATA driven results
- Prices vary – based on individuals health condition and blood tests evaluation
- Average Time for the Initial visit is between 60-90 minutes.
- Follow-up visits are generally 40-60 minutes.
- For best results, the recommended length of time for the second and the third follow-up session is 1-2 weeks after the initial visit.
- Results depend on the severity and duration of the health condition and the implementation of the recommended changes in diet and lifestyle by the individual.
- Results will improve gradually and with time!
- Appointments for Nutritional Consultation are available during working hours (Monday-Friday – 9:00-6:00). After hours & weekend are possible.
- Please call in advance to make an appointment or to arrange a pick up.
- Please leave a voice message and a return call will be made to you as soon as possible.
- Leave your name, phone number and a brief description of the nature of the call. Thank you.
- Phone consultations or Skype consultations are available only for established clients who have already been seen in person at least once.
- Please email in advance to reserve your phone or Skype consultation.
Cancellation and Missed Appointment Policy
Please give 24 hours notice if you cannot keep a follow-up appointment and 72 hours notice if you cannot keep an initial appointment. There will be a fee charged of $25 for missed appointments and last minute cancellations.
Payment is due at the time of service. Checks and cash are accepted!
If you would like to contact Chen Ben-Asher to schedule an appointment, inquire about workshops and other events, or just to ask a question, please fill out the form to the left! Thank you!
22311 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014