- Average Time for the Initial visit is between 60-90 minutes.
- Follow-up visits are generally 40-60 minutes.
- For best results, the recommended length of time for the second and the third follow-up session is 1-2 weeks after the initial visit.
- Results depend on the severity and duration of the health condition and the implementation of the recommended changes in diet and lifestyle by the individual.
- Results will improve gradually and with time!
- Appointments for Nutritional Consultation are available during working hours (Monday-Friday – 9:00-6:00). After hours & weekend are possible.
- Please call in advance to make an appointment or to arrange a pick up.
- Please leave a voice message and a return call will be made to you as soon as possible.
- Leave your name, phone number and a brief description of the nature of the call. Thank you.
- Phone consultations or Skype consultations are available only for established clients who have already been seen in person at least once.
- Please email in advance to reserve your phone or Skype consultation.
Cancellation and Missed Appointment Policy
Please give 24 hours notice if you cannot keep a follow-up appointment and 72 hours notice if you cannot keep an initial appointment. There will be a fee charged of $25 for missed appointments and last minute cancellations.
Payment is due at the time of service. Checks and cash are accepted!
22311 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care provider. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.