Meet Chen Ben Asher
Chen Ben Asher is a board Certified Nutritionist, Clinician and Public Speaker specializing in holistic nutritional approach to help find answers to the root causes of illnesses by addressing the biochemical imbalances that may trigger health issues and weight gain.
Chen uses cutting edge lab testing, and then designs personal nutritional programs to meet the individual needs of her clients. She has been a viable driving force behind creating awareness for nutrition and health symptoms, within and outside her community.
She’s regularly educating and consulting for people within and outside her community on arrays of topics that promote their understanding of nutrition and health issues so that they are better informed to make right decisions.
Chen Ben Asher is an educator and Amazon Best-selling author of the book “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough” and also authored another book: Candida Albicans – Step by Step to Defeat Candida Overgrowth Nutritionally. Her nutrition website/blog and consulting programs are found at Mor-Nutrition4life.com. It also serves as a tool for people to use in their daily pursuit to becoming happier and healthier.
Chen has been able to, through her holistic functional nutrition clinic, offer high impact personalized services and designed health programs which include “Gain Health Lose Weight”, “Weight Loss Digestion”, “Weight Loss Hormones”, “Weight Loss Sleep”, “Genetic Nutritional Interpretation”, “Integrative Nutritional Support For Cancer” and “Red and Far-Infrared Light Support”
She is a member of Certified Gluten Practitioner (CGP) focusing on The First Line Therapy Programs (FLT), and Meridian Stress Analysis (MSA).
Professional affiliations include The National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP), The Holistic Nutrition Credentialing Board (HNCB).
- The importance and healthy benefits of eating whole, healthy and organic foods and much healing they do to the body.
- What it takes to gain safe and successful weight loss;
- What Gluten Free is all about, how gluten sensitivity is different from gluten allergy as well as what the symptoms are
- Everything about food sensitivity and how to make better choices when it comes to foods;
- Learning about the right foods for optimal brain health and performance.
- How nutrition can help reduce the painful effects of Arthritis;
- How nutrition can be used to balance thyroid glands, eliminating a life-time dependence on drugs.
- Understanding of Fats & Oils and how important they are to the body system;
- The relationship between metabolic syndrome and the immune system and how nutrition can help to improve the immune system;
- How to combat chronic fatigue or exhaustion;
- Gaining practical understanding of weight gain and nutrition during pre and post menopause;
- How healthy eating can help prevent cancer;
- How parents can use nutrition to raise healthy kids at different levels of needs and age.
She has been able to use her various workshops to impact high level knowledge and understanding of the following topics that have helped many homes to save greatly on medication whilst enjoying healthy living:
Why not follow, like or link in with us on social media to keep up-to-date with the latest health and wellness tips, event highlights and everything related to the world of nutrition? Benefit from recipe ideas, success stories, new video and podcast episodes and much more by following our social media channels.