Lemongrass Green Tea Recipe
- ½ cup of chopped fresh lemongrass
- 3 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of loose green tea
- Stevia, to taste
- Cut ½ cup of lemongrass into ½ inch chunks and set aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a small pan and then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the ½ cup of chopped lemongrass and the Stevia to the pot.
- Stir, then cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- After the timer goes off, remove from heat, add green tea, and steep for 3 minutes. Once this is done, pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
- Strain, add the remaining cup of water to the mixture and then serve hot or over ice!
This Lemongrass Green Tea for Weight Loss Recipe not only boosts metabolism, but it can also put more pep in your step when you need a good energy boost!
Green tea has become known for the caffeine that it can provide. But did you know that green tea can make your body feel better beyond just the jolt of energy? This particular tea is packed with catechins polymers like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which leads to numerous health effects such as anti-inflammation and weight loss.
After trying this lemongrass green tea recipe, you will be tempted to start every morning with a new, healthy dose of caffeine.
Weight management is easier with delicious recipes like this one! Try it out and let us know what you think!