Like 400 million others, we drink our coffee mostly as a substitute for a real breakfast, with real foods.
These things are parts of habits. So, what do you know about the beans that go into our coffee, how they grow, and how clean they are?
When I say “clean”, I mean free of chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizers!
This is what this newsletter is about.
Inexpensive, low quality “sun coffee.”
Most of the coffee grows outside the U.S., mostly in South America. These countries have fewer regulations and farmers use dangerous chemicals because they don’t have the resources to clean their soil. Achieving a certified organic rating, a farmer must wait three years to free their soil from pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Chemicals such as Endosulfan (Thiodan), Chlorpyrifos (Dursban), Diazinon (Basudin), and much more are used against coffee cherry borer, coffee leaves & coffee rust. These chemicals affect the human central nervous system and cause damage to the kidneys, testes, and liver in animals.
So what’s this “drink” does to your body?
Coffee may raise your blood pressure, stress hormone levels (especially the adrenals), heart palpitations, influence your sleep cycle (insomnia), interfere with your metabolism, your body’s capability to use folate and vitamins B12 & B6, raise the acidity levels in your blood which then causes calcium to be released from your bones & teeth.
WHAT STEPS SHOULD YOU TAKE?
- If you wish to drink coffee, try to use certified organic coffee (now you know the importance of buying an organic product!) – coffee is a heavily sprayed crop, so choosing certified organic coffee beans may reduce/eliminate the exposure to toxic chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizers.
- If you want certified organic coffee avoid the sweeteners, fat-free milk & reduce your sugar intake (I’ll tell you more about these topics in the future)
- Try drinking more certified organic herbal teas and benefit from the additional ingredients in it
- Think about WATER, just pure water
Did you know?
- The coffee-growing industry supports 25-100 million people around the world.
- The farmers that grow grocery store coffee get less than $0.25 a pound for it.
- Over 400 million cups of coffee are drunk every day
- Over $4 billion worth of imported coffee each year to the U.S.
Schedule your free consultation with Chen Ben Asher today. The reason we have success is that we take the time to understand what’s happening inside your body on a cellular level, which, of course, brings real results to our clients!
It’s time to win your Health Back, I am here to support You!