Gluten Free Crackers
- 1/2 cup brown amaranth flour
- 1/2 cup almonds flour
- ¼ cup ground flax or flax seeds
- 1 cup sesame seeds (you can mix white and black)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- scant 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp grape seeds oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well with a spoon. Knead the dough with hands until it comes together. Shape into a ball.
- Place ball of dough on parchment paper or a non-stick mat. Roll out dough until it’s about 1/8th inch thick, or as thin as you can get it without ripping. With a pastry wheel or pizza slicer, slice into crackers.
- Bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes until slightly golden. You can bake few mins more to get them crisper.
- Cool on baking sheet for ten mins. Store in an air-tight container once fully cool.
Enjoy the gluten-free crackers!
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.