Gluten Free Crackers
- 1/2 cup brown amaranth flour
- 1/2 cup almonds flour
- ¼ cup ground flax or flax seeds
- 1 cup sesame seeds (you can mix white and black)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- scant 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp grape seeds oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well with a spoon. Knead the dough with hands until it comes together. Shape into a ball.
- Place ball of dough on parchment paper or a non-stick mat. Roll out dough until it’s about 1/8th inch thick, or as thin as you can get it without ripping. With a pastry wheel or pizza slicer, slice into crackers.
- Bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes until slightly golden. You can bake few mins more to get them crisper.
- Cool on baking sheet for ten mins. Store in an air-tight container once fully cool.