Fresh Radishes, Green Apples & Cilantro Salad
- 1-2 bundles of organic radishes (about 10-20 radishes), chopped strips
- 1 cup organic green apples, chopped
- 2 or 3 fresh organic cucumbers or fresh organic green zucchini, chopped
- ½ cup of organic cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of oil (olive oil or sunflower oil)
- ½ cup of squeezed fresh lemon juice
- Transfer into a small bowl the chopped radishes, green onions, cucumbers, zucchini and apples, mix
- Add cilantro
- Drizzle oil, lemon and salt, mix
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!