FAST WEIGHT LOSS BENEFITS AND DRAWBACKS
There are also various ways of how you can lose weight fast. Some programs suggest you can achieve it in a week or even less! Life is hectic, and sometimes people tend to be impatient and want fast results. One of these plans, developed by Cosmopolitan Magazine, can be found easily. It is called “fat-torching.” This diet aims to lose up to 5 pounds in 7 days. It is less harmful as the ones that involve starvation, some forceful supplements, etc.
Small sacrifices and specific technique is what this plan focuses on, and it is taken from a nutritionist and a fitness expert. It is made for all seven days of the week, and more ambitious people can include additional activities.
HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS BENEFITS AND CHALLENGES
Healthy weight loss is considered to be more successful as it involves natural methods and foods. It is important to remember, when someone loses weight, they also lose fat, lean tissue, and water. With these types of losses, it is recommended to lose weight slowly and healthfully through a steady weight loss of 1-2 pounds every week. This strategy is proven to be a successful way to keep off weight as it includes both diet and exercises that change your lifestyle and eating habits in a long-term manner.
Try to keep away from unhealthy sweet foods that consist of empty calories – but don’t make you feel full. This “full feeling” from unhealthy foods is not the same as the “full feeling” from fresh fruits and vegetables. A study at Tufts University has shown that it is possible to train the brain to avoid cravings for these high-calorie sweet foods and favor healthier foods. Enjoyment from eating healthy foods can become a real and standard practice, and it is possible to stop the more typical sweet tooth habit.
Having the proper motivation and a positive support team is essential. Some people might choose to join a support group, while others utilize the support of friends and loved ones. Sharing the burden of your journey with others helps you stay focus and on track with your weight loss goals. Writing in a journal is also recommended as writing down, even the smallest achievement, is crucial to support yourself during your weight loss journey.
SMALL Healthy STEPS TO LOSe Weight
- Drink Only Water- Drinks like beer, fruit smoothies, energy drinks, juices bought in store, and others contain a higher amount of calories, at least 100 in a serving size. These heavy drinks don’t refresh your body, and you reach for more. Water, however, has no calories, little sodium, and very healthy for your internal system. Not only does your body need water to survive, but often that “hungry feeling” you so often have, is attributed to dehydration! So, when you are feeling thirsty or hungry, grab that water first – your body will thank you!
- Reduce Grain Products- Grain products like rice, spaghetti, sandwich rolls, bread, and pasta are known to cause bloat and slow down fat loss. These simple carbohydrates get digested quickly but leave a hungry feeling that increases the likeliness that you will want to eat more, and ultimately binge eat. We recommend you eat fruit and vegetables instead, as they are digested a low slower, leaving you feeling full much longer.
- Sacrificing Sweet Food- Some people tend to eat dessert after dinner or chips when watching the TV. These habits can add a few hundred calories without even realizing it. Ditch at least one of these snacks, and not only will you see results, but your body will soon not even notice that it lacks this kind of treat.
- 30 Minutes of Cardio- Any workout that increases the heart rate helps burn calories. More calories can be burned if the routine works on multiple muscle groups at the same time. Some of the suggested workouts are spinning, boot camp, and cardio kickboxing workouts. In 30 minutes, you should lose at least 200-300 calories.
- Body Weight Movements- More activity is always right. Alternate between squats and sit-ups on one day, and push-ups and lunges on the other. The mix of these workouts helps the whole body, and if they become too easy, add a free weight in each hand. Make sure you do at least 36 lunges/push-ups and three sets of 12 squats and sit-ups!
IS FAST WEIGHT LOSS WORTH IT?
Extreme diets might take less time, but they leave you feeling starving and in a worse mood than before. People always seek the “quick fix” when it comes to losing weight, and unfortunately, there isn’t one. Begin your weight loss journey as a lifestyle change and begin combining your creating new eating habits with physical activities that will slowly shed the weight, but will pay off in the long run.
If you are still struggling with fast weight loss and are looking for a long term solution with results, schedule your free consultation with Chen Ben Asher today. The reason we have success is that we take the time to understand what’s happening inside your body on a cellular level, which, of course, brings real results to our clients!
It’s time to win your health back.
Schedule your free consultation today!
 Losing Weight