Soup is a super great comfort food, warming and easy to make, a perfect addition to our holiday season.
Not only is this soup packed with antioxidants and vitamins such as vitamins A, E, K & C, but it’s also a fantastic source of fibers. The addition of the herbs, spices, ginger, and garlic are a great support to our immune system passing the coming winter cold days safely.
It balances the production of free radicals from cell damage, helps to form collagen we need to heal from wounds and kill off cancer cells, due to the polyacetylenes in carrots.
It’s elegant, colorful, gluten free, and tasty to eat.
- 6-8 Organic Cut Carrots
- 1 tbsp organic cumin powder
- 2 chopped organic onions
- 1 tbsp organic black pepper
- 2-4 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1-2 cups of scooped baked butternut squash
- 1 tbsp organic cinnamon
- 2 organic chopped oranges
- 4 tbsp of peeled and thinly sliced fresh organic ginger
- 1 tbsp organic curry powder
- 1 tbsp organic coriander
- 2 cups of organic, gluten free, no MSG chicken or vegetable mineral broth
- Bring a pot of water to boil, low simmer and keep cooking for 30-45m while adding the ingredients
- Add carrots, onions, oranges – cook for 15m or till vegetables are tender
- Then add the scooped butternut squash, ginger
- After add herbs & spices
- Add mineral broth
- Before serving pure all in a blender (add water if needed to thin, but keep in mind this soup is meant to be a thick soup)
- Season with ginger, salt, pepper or any of the spices
Chen Ben Asher, a Certified Nutrition Consultant MA, CNC, FLT, QRA Nutritional Testing, Member of The National Association of Nutrition Professionals, provides nutritional care for those wanting to improve their quality of life through a Specific, Measurable, Action-based, Realistic and Time-lined programs based on science, real foods, and medicinal foods. Her effective, holistic nutritional approach will support you on your life’s journey to achieve your body’s optimal wellness by losing weight while gaining health.
Click HERE now to get balanced by a board certified functional nutritionist
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!