Creamy Asparagus Soup
A healthy green soup – a recipe for creamy asparagus soup with potatoes, cabbage, and spices. This recipe is also suitable for vegans
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into small cubes
- A bunch of fresh asparaguses, chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- A glass of coconut milk
- Half teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1 container (32 ounces) chicken broth or vegetable broth (organic and non-GMO)
- Cook potatoes in water and broth, till soft about 8-10 minutes
- Add first the chopped to the pot, stir
- Add cabbage, parsley, cilantro, and basil to the pot, cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes until softening the asparagus. Cook for about 20 minutes more or till asparagus get soft.
- Transfer the soup to a food processor (or use a manual food processor), add the coconut milk and salt, blend until you get a thick texture.
- Return the soup to the pot, bring to a boil, stir well and remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, Serve immediately.