- 1 package of puff pastry sheets
- 2 tbs of organic melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs organic ground cinnamon
- 2tbs raw organic cacao
- ½ cup carob chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (option)
- 1 beaten organic egg
- Combine 1/3 cup of brown sugar, cacao, & cinnamon – dry mix
- Melt butter and cool it a bit
- Roll 1/3 portion of the pastry sheet on a brown sugar surface (on both sides)
- Brush the pastry surface with 2 tsp of melted butter
- Spread over surface with dry mix
- Roll up tightly, seal edges
- Slice the roll into 16 equal size pieces and place them in the pan with the cut side up.
- Preheat oven to 400 oF (200 oC). Bake rolls until golden brown, about 20 minutes.