Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
- ½ cup organic butter, soft at room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 organic eggs at room temperature
- 1 ½ organic rice flour
- 1 cup organic cocoa powder
- 2 tbs baking powder
- 1 cup organic almond milk
- 1 ¼ fresh organic chopped raspberries (if out of sesame you can use frozen or can)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs in a bowl and mix until light and creamy
- Add flour, cocoa powder & baking soda and mix.
- Add almond milk, beat till mixture is smooth
- Spoon into muffin pan lined with baking cups, about 2/3 full.
- Top with 3-4 raspberries (or 1 tbs), pushing it into the dough
- Bake about 20-30 minutes