Basil Broccoli Dish- Anti-Inflammatory Recipe
- 1-2 bunches of broccoli
- 1 red chopped pepper
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- ½ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup of chopped fresh organic basil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and steam for 4 mins (soft it not cooked)
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan (30 seconds) add garlic, onion, red pepper, tomatoes for 2m, add the broccoli and stir all ingredients for 2 mins.
- Add the fresh basil, lemon juice, and salt to the sauté stir and serve immediately.