- 1-2 bunches of broccoli
- 1 red chopped pepper
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- ½ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup of chopped fresh organic basil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and steam for 4 mins (soft it not cooked)
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan (30 seconds) add garlic, onion, red pepper, tomatoes for 2m, add the broccoli and stir all ingredients for 2 mins.
- Add the fresh basil, lemon juice, and salt to the sauté stir and serve immediately.
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.