As in the previous article, I shed light on liver damage caused by gluten here; it is also important to look more detailed at the next step for those who have gluten sensitivity.
There are certain gluten intolerance foods to avoid, but it is not that easy to follow certain lists and fully avoid gluten if you don’t suspect that it can be everywhere.
People with gluten and celiac disease should be careful with their choice of foods because some foods contain proteins that look like gluten proteins that damage the body. Some people look at classical classifications that identify certain foods that have gluten free labels. Not always it is like that because among foods with gluten can be some that one might not even suspect:
- Rice – contains gluten protein orzenin. It can contribute to inflammation of the colon. You can read more about one of the lessons about inflammation here. Rice also has several heavy metals that are not good for the overall health.
- Corn – contain gluten protein zein. Studies show that people who have gluten sensitivity have problems with healing their body as disease keeps persisting as long as they eat corn and corn-based
- Millet – contains gluten protein panicin.
- Sorghum – contains gluten protein kafirin.
- Buckwheat – studies show that it can cause gluten contamination (read about this process here)
- Quinoa – can create inflammation for those who have problems with gluten
- Amaranth – also can have cross contamination of gluten
Even dairy products can create an inflammatory response. According to a recent study published in the US National Library of Medicine, “Clients with coeliac disease (CD) on a gluten free diet may still have gastrointestinal symptoms. On clinical grounds cow’s milk (CM) protein sensitivity may be suspected.” The study showed that around 50% of the clients that have celiac disease, had an inflammatory response from cow’s milk. If you still choose to use dairy, the best way to do it is to use it raw and make your own.
How many people like to take a cup of coffee before work or on a break? Quite many. It is hard to say no, because it has some boost that makes a person think that he or she is more productive. However, also coffee can have added gluten. Many instant coffee brands have added gluten. It is a problem for anyone on gluten free diet. Safer to use fresh whole coffee beans.
Gluten-free foods can be very tricky, and people might not even be aware that they are gluten sensitive in the first hand. With the right testing and appropriate measures, including supplements like Balance Cellular Phytonutrient Protein it is possible to balance and heal the body, but every step is a long-term commitment, and no one single solution or food can fully reverse gluten sensitivity.
Schedule your free consultation with Chen Ben Asher today. The reason we have success is that we take the time to understand what’s happening inside your body on a cellular level, which, of course, brings real results to our clients!
It’s time to win your Health Back, I am here to support You!