With the holidays just around the corner you should add this classic gluten free pumpkin pie recipe to your menu and wow your guests!
- ¾ tsp Stevia or ¼ c of xylitol
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin puree
- 12 oz full-fat Coconut milk (or almond milk)
- Almond flour pie crust (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix Stevia, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in coconut milk.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Cut and serve.