Nobody wants to have problems with their bladder. However, interstitial cystitis causes a lot of pain and other problems that need special attention. The main problem is that interstitial cystitis treatment with antibiotics is not always successful because any more aspects need further examination.
It is not that hard to get an interstitial cystitis diagnosis, but it is still not clear what the cause is. It’s a reason why functional medicine improves interstitial cystitis symptoms.
- Frequent urination or urgency to do it
- Pelvic pain
- Another kind of pain
- Allergies or contamination by food
In my practice, I have noticed that in many times this illness is connected to small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. Some of the reasons for that is underlying food sensitives that some people are not even aware and even Lyme disease. It is important also to make it better so that it would not damage the whole body and make the illness more complex. There are also many another kind of imbalances that a interstitial cystitis natural treatment might help with improving a better result.
- Removal of inflammatory foods (a part of interstitial cystitis diet): soy, eggs, corn, dairy, gluten, etc.) You can also read more about environmental toxins here.
- Repairing the damage with nutritional supplements like Balance B12 that helps with energy production, nutritional needs, immune system support, detoxification, etc.
- Balancing with lifestyle: have a good sleep, exercise, eliminate stress, etc.
However, that doesn’t mean that these activities will be primary because they are meant only to help and reinforce better result. It is a long-term commitment to deal with this and other health problems with functional medicine. Healing process takes time and results might take some time, but already after some time, a person should be able to feel the difference. Even if you choose to take cranberry juice, use more garlic with foods and other healthy choices, it might not work in every case. One needs to have a professional nutritional help from a professional. Interstitial cystitis is a chronic inflammation that needs proper care with complementary treatment. Nobody has to live with symptoms that deprive of normal functionality and does damage to the whole body.