- 1 pound of grass fed ground beef
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cups of organic, fresh, leek, chopped
- 1 large organic, fresh onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ organic, fresh, jalapeno, chopped (you can have less or more depend on how spicy you want the outcome)
- 3 tablespoons rice flour (can replace with any other flour)
- 1 organic, fresh egg
- Salt and pepper by taste
- In a huge pot, sautéed spinach, leek and onions over medium heat for about 1 minute, but not until it’s browned – transfer to a bowl
- Add fresh garlic, jalapeno, egg, and flour, mix
- Add ground meat, Salt and pepper mix all the ingredients into uniform mixture
- Fry them in patties deep oil or back in 365F for 20-30 minutes till get brown.
Serve immediately with fresh salad and rice!