Try out some new pumpkin and almond bread!
4 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ cup coconut oil
1 cup pumpkin puree
½ cup walnuts, chopped
1 Tbsp orange rind, grated
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ Grade B Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a 4 x 8 inch loaf tin with parchment paper
- Combine the almond flour with the baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs with the oil and add the pumpkin, walnuts, orange rind, and ginger.
- Combine the almond flour with the egg mixture until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 1 hour, until the top of the loaf feels firm. Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.