Working out is a lot harder when you’re exhausted.
When we don’t sleep enough our posture and movement changes, and if your body is unable to repair itself, I don’t think you would want to work out again the following day. You’d probably want to defer to some other time in the future when you would be feeling up to it. If this continues, you might end up not hitting the gym as often as you should. This causes your activity levels to drop, makes you burn less calories and eventually leads to weight gain.
Research has shown that 90% of those suffering from insomnia stand a higher chance of developing other health conditions like:
- Obesity and overweight
- Low immune system
- High blood sugar
- High cholesterol
- Heart diseases
- High blood pressures
- Moodiness, Depression, Anxiety
- An increased risk of cancer
How we can help.
I’m sure you are convinced now that there are many benefits of having a good night’s rest. And this requires some nutritional and lifestyle changes. This is where we come in. We first evaluate you to determine the fundamental causes of your sleep issues, then we take care of;
- Any imbalances in neurotransmitters (like adrenaline, serotonin, GABA, etc.)
- Any faulty regulation in melatonin
- Any imbalances in the Thyroid
- Any IgG Food Sensitivities
- Inflammation or infections in the Gut
- Any parasites in the Gut
- Any depletions in Nutrients
- Any deficiencies in the enzymes and gut acids
- Replenishing any depletion in Nutrients depletion
- Eliminating any Sensitivities to IgG Food
- Reducing any indicators of blood inflammation
- 4R protocol – using medicinal foods and supplements
- Weight issues
The “Better Sleep Better Health” program will:
- Address the fundamental causes of the type of insomnia you’re experiencing: be it Cortisol, GABA or Serotonin/Melatonin Related
- Improve deficiencies in nutrients
- Enhanced sleep patterns
- Help with weight Loss
No doubt, the benefits of full sweet night sleep are greater than we thought. Putting you back into a full night sleep requires some lifestyle changes and nutritional support.