¾ tsp Stevia or ¼ c of xylitol
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin puree
12 oz full-fat Coconut milk (or almond milk)
Almond flour pie crust (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix Stevia, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in coconut milk.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Cut and serve.