- 6-8 inch rice paper rounds
- 2 tbsp edamame, avocado + wasabi dip (see directions)
- 1 ½ cups of warm organic napa cabbage slaw
- 1 ½ cups roasted organic chicken, shredded
- 10-12 fresh organic mint leaves
- 1-2 stem of fresh organic cilantro
- Soak 1 rice paper at a time in warm water for 30-60m (depend on the rice paper).
- Place it on a workplace & spread 1 tbs of edamame dip.
- Place on top the slaw, chicken, mint & cilantro. Fold the paper over the filling, compress and roll the entire paper.
Edamame, Avocado & Wasabi Dip
1 cup chopped edamame mixed with lime juice, 1 tbs fresh minced ginger, 1 tbs fresh minced garlic,1/4 cup water, ½ squeezed fresh lemon,1 tbs olive oil, ¼ tbsp wasabi powder, chopped mint & cilantro
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process till smooth (if needed add salt and/or lemon) or more wasabi!